Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
yorick-2.1.04-win32.exe 
Yorick Master

Post yorick-2.1.04-win32.exe
I have released a pre-built version of yorick for Windows, available from the downloads page at this site. It contains both a standalone version of yorick with a built-in terminal, and a UNIX-like version that can be run under emacs. I recommend you install EmacsW32 before you install yorick, so the yorick installer can wire it all up for you. The installer also includes html versions of the yorick manual and quick reference pages.

Known problems:
    1. Scroll bars missing in all html documentation with IE 6 (but OK for IE 7 and Firefox).
    2. Can't make ghostscript work under Yorick+Emacs; partially works for standalone.
    3. Graphics windows freeze Yorick+Emacs under some versions of Windows XP - unknown what determines success or failure.

If you can make progress debugging any of these problems, or any others, please contact me by posting here or by email.

I cannot get the mpeg support to work in yorick-z, or any part of yorick-gl to work, so those are not included. However, the png, jpeg, and zlib support in yorick-z are included.

Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]