Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Yorick 2 
Yorick Master

Post Yorick 2
sorry, this is old news, but it ought to be here:
- yorick 2.1.01 is available from the realease files
- the latest release (currently yorick 2.1.02) is available from the CVS repository

Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:46 pm
Profile WWW
Yorick Master

I notice on the sourceforge repository that the latest release version is now actually 2.1.04. However, both of the Yorick websites ( http://yorick.sourceforge.net/download.php and http://www.maumae.net/yorick/doc/download.php ) still list 2.1.02 as the most recent version depending on where you look on the sites. The official site does have a link to the SF page with the more recent version if you check the menu bar, but I was wondering if there's any chance on having those other pages updated to say to look in the SF area for the latest release so people are sure to not miss it?

Thanks! :)

Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:58 am
Yorick Master

Thanks. Yes, we're a bit out of sync. One excuse is that we are working on a 2.1.05 release that should come out very soon now. We will post it as soon as it become available and update all these download sites.

Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Yorick Master

thanks for your patience. I have updated the download page of yorick.maumae.net, and we have made an effort for updating all the plugins and packages we have control over, as well as yorick (2.1.05 just came out).

Also, you have now the possibility to install yorick with linux package managers, if you use linux (we have repositories for debian, ubuntu, fedora and mandriva), see my other post from today

Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:28 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]